DREAMZY 12 YEAR LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Your new Dreamzy mattress is covered by a 12 year limited warranty (the “Mattress Warranty”).This limited Mattress Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Products Covered by this Limited Mattress Warranty
This limited Mattress Warranty extends to mattresses manufactured by Dreamzy, Inc. (“Dreamzy”) and purchased directly from Dreamzy or Dreamzy’s authorized retailers (the “Mattresses”). Some parts of this limited Mattress Warranty also extwelved to covers sold with Mattresses (“Mattress Covers”). Mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s). This Mattress Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intwelveded design.
- Who this Mattress Warranty Extends To
This limited Mattress Warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Mattress. All Dreamzy warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the Mattress. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this Mattress Warranty, is the first purchaser of the Mattress from Dreamzy or a Dreamzy authorized retailer. Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. All Dreamzy limited warranties are not transferable.
- Dreamzy's Limited Mattress Warranty and Responsibilities
Dreamzy warrants the Mattress in its original packaging sold to you against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for a period of 12 years from the time your Mattress is purchased by you, when the Mattress is used normally for its intwelveded purposes and on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s).
- What this Limited Mattress Warranty Covers
This limited Mattress Warranty applies to the following Defects:
- Deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1 1/2) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
This limited Mattress Warranty does not cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the Dreamzy sleep system (for example, if you purchase a mattress with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
- Any mattress (whether manufactured by Dreamzy or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
In the event of a Defect, Dreamzy’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited Mattress Warranty will be, at Dreamzy’s option, to provide a repaired or replacement Mattress or Mattress Cover, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement Mattress Covers may be provided in a color different from the Mattress Cover you originally purchased.
- Your Responsibilities
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited Mattress Warranty, you must return your Mattresses to Dreamzy and provide Dreamzy with proof of the original date of purchase. Should shipping costs be required to return your Mattress, you will not be responsible for those costs. Evidence of a Defect and any claims must be sent to the address set forth at the end of this limited Mattress Warranty.
Dreamzy will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your Mattress back to you. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping replaced or repaired Mattresses.
Replaced or repaired Mattresses are subject to the same limited Mattress Warranty as the original Mattress. For example, if you obtain a replaced or repaired Mattress, then the warranty term of the replaced or repaired Mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original Mattress.
Submit Return Request To: email@example.com